Maiden Made of Shadows

Maiden Made of Shadows
I am a Maiden Made of Shadows and have specific tastes. I love old animated series with active female characters and interesting villains, not spoiled by Disney and Hollywood tropes. Keep in mind that all articles are intended for mature audiences and contain spoilers. At the same time, the goal of many articles is to give a spotlight to obscure works, so I often start by introducing the characters. I mix content for fans and those just starting to watch something. English is not my first language, and I’ll eventually translate the best of my articles from here: https://dame-of-blades.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Do you know what worlds these fantastic places are from?

Now we are going on a journey. I'll show you just a fraction of what I saw that you might have missed. Can you guess which cartoon series these amazing landscapes are from?












































































The answers are: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy; Chowder; Star War Droids; Evil Con Carne; The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack; He-Man and the Masters of the Universe; Little Amadeus; The Modifyers; Jake and the Neverland pirates; Captain Flinn and the pirate dinosaurs; Shadow of the elves; She-Ra the princess of power; Sky Dancers; Princess Gwinevere/Starla and the jewel riders; Tabaluga; The Secret Show; World of Quest; WordGirl; Ying Yang Yo.

And if you think all this was actually impossible to guess, you are absolutely right. That was the plan all along. I hope I managed to interest you in at least something, because you can see some of these unreal worlds in my articles.